Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karikaalacholan
Forum Player

India
2 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2009 :  11:32:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have developed a surprsingly new way of application of fiore dei liberi wrestling techniques.These applications make the fiore dei liberi system rival the unarmed traditions of the orient.I want to know whether I can make money out of it.

Mark Lancaster
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1651 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2009 :  10:26:13  Show Profile  Visit Mark Lancaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello there - the only real way to make money out of your work would be to publish or to give professional workshops (although its not an mass market and most people don't make money). For both you'd really need to get people on-board with your approach and it may be best to write an article or produce a (youtube) clip on part of your work - i.e. enough to get people interested and talking.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Lancaster
Secretary
The Exiles
www.the-exiles.org.uk

Primoris - Fiore training book
Go to Top of Page

karikaalacholan
Forum Player

India
2 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2009 :  13:17:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark,
Thank you very much, for your suggestion.I am in India at the state of Tamil nadu.I think,getting professional help, in person is the only way.If you happen to come to India,please contact me.I am afraid to reveal any aspect of it through video clip or article , 'cause it may give clue to somebody to discover the entire work.All I can say for sure is, what I have discovered is original,novel, and highly interesting.It reveals the centuries old work, that has so far been unrevealed of its orignal and intended meaning.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Exiles Forum © 2006-2012 The Exiles Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000